Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Red Red Wine

This is a great lipstick to wear for your holiday parties, as this will go with any dress.


It is a festive color indeed! The color does not change and it was exactly what I expected...Red Red Wine! (Yep, that UB40 song just popped into my head.)



Be sure to keep checking your local ULTA store, because they are always out when I check. Even better, go buy it online!

If you're really interested, keep an eye out for this lipstick on our blog, as it will be in the next giveaway or contest bundle!

Fashionably yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...