Friday, November 30, 2012

Fall Outfit Of The Day!

Hey guys! I'm so honored to be writing a guest post for Beauty O'holic! Today I'm going to be describing what I wore today :) It was quite cold today, so I jumped on the opportunity to wear cozy fall clothes!

Natalie

My basic grey long sleeved shirt is from Forever 21 (that's where I get all of my basic tops :) ). The vest is by a brand called Mystree, but I got it in a local boutique. I love it because it's so comfy. Although this isn't available online, I found this amazing alternative from Forever 21!


I wore this with a pair of stretchy black leggings,
but you could also wear dark wash skinny jeans.



I wore the leggings tucked into these pyramid studded motorcycle boots from The Wanted. You can buy them online at The Wanted store or at DSW. Studs are a huge trend for the Fall! So that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this post <3. You can find more posts like these at Natalie's Blog.

xoxo, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...