Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bewitched Limeade

As spring time as the title sounds, these colors are definitely nowhere near spring time. They are the colors that come to mind when we think of Christmas time. That's right, red and green or green and red.


Ulta has done it again. Bewitched is a lip crayon





and Limeade is an eye crayon.




Both are Ulta brand. Both are pretty creamy, nicely pigmented, and buildable. They are much like the NYX jumbo eye pencils. The eye crayon makes for a good eye shadow base.

Limeade comes with a smudger that is similar to a sponge tip applicator, but with a narrow tip to help smudge and smoke.

Granted these are $8 a piece, but well worth it. I kept it simple for the pictures, just to show the color. Obviously, anything with a yellow undertone is not for me. Bewitched, well, I already have plenty of that same color. I do, however, like the name!

These will be available under our Blog Sale tab at the top of the page.

See you next time,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...