Saturday, November 17, 2012

Beauty Bar Friends & Family Holiday Sale Code

Hey everyone! Guess what?

It's that time of year again! No, not to hibernate. To go shopping!  Beauty Bar is having their Friends and Family Holiday Sale and I have a code for you to get extra discounts!


I apologize for the late arrival, but at least you still have time for SHOPPING!!!

If you spend $100, you get $20 off and if you spend $200, you get $40 off with code BBFF20.

In addition, you will also get free shipping.  Plus, if you use Ebates, you will also get an additional 5% back, which makes this an amazing deal.

See you next time,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...