Thursday, October 11, 2012

Summer's Eve

Summer's Eve!

Okay, I had HAD HAD HAD to write a review on this product!


Great product...to take care of your hoo-ha.
Well, the webpage video is pretty hilarious!
Even learned that apparently your hoo-ha has a manual...
I guess you learn something every day! Check it out here.


Straight from their add in ELLE Magazine:

Your skin isn't the same all over, and you've got a collection of shampoos,
body wash, face wash, and foot scrubs to prove it. Complete your shower with
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash. It's pH-balanced and specially formulated for
your V so it won't irritate or dry out your skin like soap.  Talk about a shower essential.

Hail to the V.

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...