Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Straight Edge


Back in June,
Marie Claire said the Trend to Try was Color-Blocked Nails!

Well, most of the fashion world has accomplished that by now.

I just scrambled up some of the hottest trends
I found online since June.

Marie Claire says the best way to experiment with a trend
is translating them onto your nails (and the cheapest).

From polka dots to stripes,
there is no limit to nail art!
That's extremely true!

I'll be showing more and more nail designs in the future
(most are holiday related)!

But, right now I'm crazy for color-blocking.
There is no shortage of fun shade combinations on this falls Runways.

Color-blocking is easy to do and simple-looking,
yet nonetheless eye-catching.

There are two ways to go about it:
wear two colors on each nail,
or paint two of five nails a completely different color.

Well, ladies, here is what I found.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I only wish my nails would ever look than neat without visiting a salon :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...