Saturday, October 06, 2012

Price Tag?



I have heard CHI is hands down the best flat iron around,
but I have never purchased one before.




I personally don't go over $40 when it comes to hair styling products,
but this works just as good as my salon stylist's CHI.


CHI's can run up to $200 (I've seen at the most) and the Remington was only $25.


Is a price tag a determining factor for you?
It is for me.


What was the price tag of the last styling device you purchased?

Would you have bought a fancier one if you could afford it? Probably.

Do you think the less expensive devices work just fine?
I was certainly surprised at how well the Remington works for me.


What works better - pricey brand name products or cheap unknown products?
Is the performance the same?


Are you a brand whore?
(Yep, I went there, because I am with some stuff.)


We want to hear about your experiences.


See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...