Saturday, October 20, 2012

Peep of Color



Peep of Color?
Peep Toe Heels in Color Block

I haven't seen any at this price,
so I know this is perfect for today's GREAT STEAL!

PinkBasis, $7.99

These are perfect for the fashion daredevil

Lady Gaga

OR

Christina Aguilera

and for the sophisticated stylist.

Khloe Kardashian
(She's amazing!)

I would definitely wear these to the office!

You mean business,
but you like to have fun!
Nothing wrong with that!

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...