Monday, October 08, 2012

Hair Milk

Hair Milk

Calling all ladies with curly hair!


This lightweight curl definer definitely does the job!

You may or may not have heard about this product before,
this is definitely the first time I have ever heard about it, but it works!

I don't have extreme curly hair, but I do have very wavy thick hair.
My hair dries out really fast in the summer,
don't matter what products I use to help control that.

When I decide to curl my hair and want the curls to stay,

Sephora, $ 9

It definitely keeps the curls in tact without life weighing them down or drying them out.

Everyone wants to keep their curls bouncy!

Taylor Swift

If you follow the directions,
you can make this product last you a while.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...