Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Greed and Lust

Hi Everyone! My name is Sonia and I'm thrilled to be doing a guest-post on Beauty O'holic! I noticed Beauty O'holic is based on affordable products so I thought a photo of the day using products that are budget-friendly was appropriate. I had so much fun putting this look together and re-discovering my love to Wet N Wild eye shadows and lipsticks. I did use other brands, but this one stood out the most for me. Especially the lipstick.

Products I used:

FACE:



EYES:

Wet N Wild Greed Palette (Matte Black for Eyeliner; Nude as Highlighter), $3.99






LIPS:








Thanks so much for having me!

xoxo,

Red Lips Black Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...