Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cupquake

Victoria's Secret Cupquake

I found this in the Victoria's Secret store. I have never seen it on the website.
(There were a few other store-only flavors as well, they're holding out on us!)



This is one of my favorite Beauty Rush glosses.
It has a really pretty but not too dark pink tint when it's on my lips
and it's sparkly!

This hot pink, completely sheer, lip gloss that you can apply over berry
or chocolate lip liners has an AMAZING smell.
It smells like cupcakes and it's sooooo yummy!
Yes, you can eat it!

I think just for the scent itself,
I would repurchase this in a heart beat just for that cupcakey scent!

 If you are suffering from chapped lips,
you should totally use one of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush's lip glosses.
Whenever I have chapped lips,
I put a bit of this on before bed and wake up with amazingly soft lips.

No other lip treatment does this for me.

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...