Sunday, October 14, 2012

Color Blocking Week


Hello Everyone

This week is going to be amazing for you!

It's all Color Blocking!

Same idea that we had in our Black and Blue post on The Stylista!

We had so much fun putting this week together for you,
we can't wait for everyone to see how much color was put into this!

I can certainly say I learned a lot from helping put together this week for you.

I will definitely be watching runway in a different perspective from now on!

Last, but certainly not least, we want to thank the 3500+ views that we have had so far;
we can't wait to share more beauty and fashion with you!


See you next time,

Meredith Crawley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...