Thursday, September 27, 2012

Satin Hands

Satin Hands, Courtesy of Mary Kay

First off, I am not a Mary Kay rep, but I have purchased Satin Hands and it does exactly that.  Makes your hands feel like satin.  Buy this product from a Mary Kay rep (everyone knows at least one) or order directly from the Mary Kay website.

On the Mary Kay website, the product is actually called Satin Hands Pampering Set, and it's one of my favorite.  This three-step ritual kit really leaves your hands feeling satin smooth.


Just start with a dab of the Extra Emollient Night Cream, rub it in, and then add one pump of the Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub.  Applying the night cream coats your hands and lifts the dirt and then applying that one pump of hand scrub lifts the dead skin cells and dry patches.  This is not only great for your hands, but also great for your nails...it takes care of your nasty cuticles.

Plus, it gives your hands that extra massage that they've deserved all day.

Then rinse, feeling your newly silky smooth hands under the running water.  Finish up with just a small amount of the Hand Cream to seal the smoothness and keep your hands soft and moisturized all day or night (I use this product right before bed for the ultimate feeling of silky smooth hands in the morning).

If you have a date such as a first date, anniversary, job interviews, weddings, etc., I use this as I am getting ready for such events.

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...