Friday, September 14, 2012

Pocahontas

This blog is more of my Disney theme that will be coming out in Spring 2013,
but it fits well with this weeks theme...Animal, I just had to use it.

College Fashion described Pocahontas perfectly.
She's an adventurous soul who thrives on nature
and has a strong spiritual connection with Earth.
They also covered many other outfits Pocahontas would have looked amazing in,
if she wore more than one outfit in the movie.

Well, this our take on Pocahontas,
great affordable fashion for the fashionista's of today!

Pocahontas



Dorothy Perkins yellow dress
2 Lips Too flat sandals
MABEL fringe bag, $120

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...