Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Bio True - Contact Solution


While this blog is a bit different than my regular face blog, most talk about make up. This blog I am focusing on our eyes.

In terms of beauty, our eyes are extremely important to take care of.

July was National Blueberry Month.

Not only are they delicious,
but they've also been known to help delay age related ocular problems,
due to their antioxidant properties.

As I would love to go over all those facts with you,
there is another way of keeping your eyes healthy.

Bio True

Walmart, $4.36 for 4 oz

While this may seem like a review,
I must say I don't wear glasses or contacts,
but why bring this product up?

I am not getting paid to promote this blog.

I have heard some great reviews from friends about this product!
I know friends first hand that use only this product. They speak highly of it.
So, it must be an amazing product.

If you want reviews, go here.

I was thinking about making this a giveaway,
but I want to hear from our viewers if anyone wants this first.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...