Friday, September 21, 2012

Autumn 2012



Hi Everyone!

Fall/Autumn is starting tomorrow!

So, hopefully, with some weather change,
we can break out some fashionable clothes that we've all be dying to wear!

This season is all about Plum with Gold accents!

It's time to break out the gold bulky jewelry
if you haven't already!

Here is an outfit I put together
with this seasons colors!

Autumn 2012


Flat, $25
Eyeshadow, $20

Hope you all enjoy
what this season has in store for you!

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...