Monday, September 24, 2012

Aussie

Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray



This product helps protect your hair from heat while styling,
so no matter what,
your hair can shine!


First thing you want to do is make sure you shake it.

Apply it to your roots and the ends of your hair for full coverage.

This product works well for me when I am curling my hair. But, make sure your
hair is completely dry when using this product,
otherwise you may not get the full effect you want.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...