Saturday, August 25, 2012

Travel Essentials




Don't you just hate it when you go on vacation and forget the one or multiple beauty travel essentials that you planned on packing?  Wow, I can not tell you how many times I have done this myself, even if I had a check list before leaving.

Lip Balm/GlossI always make sure I pack plenty of glosses, lipsticks, lip balm...you know, the good stuff.  But, somehow, I always seem to forget it (which is probably why I have so many, I keep buying more so I have one while on vacation).  Even the most moisturizing lip glosses won't cut it for overnight wear.  My current favorite and it also happens to be a great steal is Sally Hansen's Diamond Lip Treatment in Pink Bouquet.

$4.10

Face Wash: Here is how I forget my face wash before I leave for a trip...I wash my face that morning and forget to put it back in my bag before I walk out the door.  Great huh?  Story of my life.  Well, I absolutely refuse to use hotel soap on my face because it makes my face feel stiff by the end of the day. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser.

$7.49

I would mention hair products (like I did just now), but somehow this is the only thing that happens to make it into my bag and come with me on my vacation. So, we'll skip this one.

Body Lotion:  Some hotels have body lotion already for you, some do not.  But, you have to ask yourself, how old is the body lotion they are providing?  Not a chance I am willing to take. Do yourself a favor and go pick some body lotion up before heading back to the hotel that evening.

And finally, yep, so embarrassing, but a tooth brush.  Some people have a problem with putting a wet tooth brush in a plastic bag and into a suitcase, I don't blame you.  But, there are these super cute folding travel tooth brushes now, of which I have two and yep, that I still forget from time to time.



It's funny when you go to a grocery store or drugstore shopping for travel size shampoo, body lotion, etc. once you've reached your destination.  I've had a few people ask me where I'm from and when I reply I just got in town and forgot my soap, well, I get weird looks.  Makes me laugh and I am sure you are laughing too.

This is the last day you have a chance to join this week's giveaway!
Hurry!

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...