Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Splatter Time!




Hammer...no...Splatter Time!

 

Good Morning Everyone!

Last week I was painting my nails
and this has been a trend lately and I figured I'd try it out myself.

Splatter Nails!

They look cool after you've added a clear coat,
because each nail is different.

Nail polishes used:






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watered down my polish with only 3 drops of water
so the splatter would be easier.
(Some nail polishes are too thick to blow threw a straw).

I usually use a regular straw, but I used a coffee stirrer this time.
I just cut the coffee stirrer into four pieces,
well, I am not going to be drinking with it,
just designing with it!


If you mess up,
it's okay, it's part of the design.
Go mess up another nail! Ha Ha!

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...