Monday, August 27, 2012

Spin Pin


Goody's Spin Pin

A friend of mine bought these and they always seemed as a scam product to make money, until I tried it for myself.  I finally purchased them (you get a pack of two) for myself and have been using them to quickly put my hair up and keep it out of my face.

Basically, these swirly hair pins that you twist into your hair make a quick an easy bun (you can use both if you need to) and I just love it!


Goody.comGoody.com, $4.99

This is by far the easiest and quickest hair styling device I have seen.  There is nothing to it. Twist your hair into a bun, put the Spin Pin in and ta-da! Plus, the Spin Pin's hide in your bun, so it looks natural and effortless, especially when doing a loose side bun.

You can apply your makeup right before walking out the door, tak the Spin Pin out, give your hair a little scrunch and you are ready for dinner with friends!  It's an easy up-do when you are in a rush and running out the door. Plus, if you quickly put your hair up and do your makeup, your hair will have this nice little 'wave' when you take it out.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...