Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shaving?


To Shave or Not To Shave?

Some consider this to be an annoying chore, I don't love shaving my legs twice a week, but I love the after effect.  Getting to wear shorts, skirts, capri's, etc.  You need to shave your legs!

Well, lately I have been trying different ways of shaving? From dry shaving to using shaving gel.  I am going to be talking about the different methods I have tried.

 

Lather up your skin with creamy and fragrant shaving gel, using a razor to smooth out those annoying little bumps and dry patches as its does its way with the stubble.  Enjoy those baby-soft, moisturized just shaved legs.

I've used about everything, but I still look for the creamy, smooth, better-smelling products available.  Have a favorite shaving gel?  Have a favorite way you like to shave?

First, dry shaving.  Using nothing at all.  I only do this when I am in a rush, probably a bad idea.  Or if I missed a spot in the shower, I'll just dry shave the spot(s) I missed.  This has a higher risk of cutting yourself, unfortunately.  Some women prefer this method on a daily basis, more power to you, I don't know how you can do this.



Next, using conditioner.  I have heard some women use their hair conditioner for their legs, not exactly sure why.  That was one method I didn't do, nor do I understand it, but I guess it is better than dry shaving.  Conditioners, one for example, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner.  A thick, moisturizing conditioner shaving cream form.

$5.99

Then using oil to shave.  This one was different for me, because I had never ever used oil to shave before, but it was a great method to use.  Whether you use bath oil or one made specifically for shaving, oil was great for shaving.



Next, shaving cream. I've used the 99 cent shaving gels (the ones you have shaving cream fights with) to the $5 shaving gels.  The alternate to shaving gel, these are straight out of a bottle or a jar.  Some shaving creams you can even use on dry legs in a pinch (running late to work, a dinner with your girlfriends, etc.) Check out Barbasol's mini review here.



Finally, last but not least, using shaving gel.  Gillette Satin Care Lavender Kiss is a favorite of mine.

$2.59

If you use Lavender Kiss during a Lavender bubble bath, the aroma will help you wind down and relax from your day, especially if you do this right before bed.




See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...