Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oranges



Oranges


Orange is the newest trend this summer...well, for nails.

From light creamy oranges to vibrant trendsetting oranges,
they have become very fashionable.

Whatever shade it maybe and whatever color it may be paired with,
a steady hand with a brush and you can never go wrong.


Anything with a yellow undertone looks bad on me,
but I'm not about to knock a fashion trend until I try it just once.

So, I went digging around on the internet for THE orange nail polishes to try.


One orange nail polish I would love to get my hands on
is the Crayola brand (which is a whole other blog I will be working on soon).


That is an AWESOME orange!

Be sure to join this week's giveaway here!

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...