Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mousse to Bouncy

Mousse to Bouncy



Maybelline came out with Dream Mousse Blush:

A fluffy mousse texture that makes blush such a dream to apply.
It glides easily on the skin leaving a fresh glow to the skin.


I am not sure how long that product was on the shelves
or why they discontinued it, but they did.

But, since then, they have made its replacement.



Welcome
Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush

Maybelline, $7.99

Available in 10 shades.

This is on the list as one of the Top Best MakeUp Under $10.

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...