Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Magnetic Nails


Magnetic Nails

Ya, everyone I am sure by now has already make their own blog about Magnetic Nails,
if you haven't, get started!

This nail polish is a can't miss!

The creators couldn't have picked a better time to come out with this nail polish.

Nail polish keeps getting crazier and crazier.

Autumn is just around the corner,
and I know plenty of outfits this would be a great accessory for!



A little pricy, but totally worth it in the end!

Available in 5 shades.

Secret?
It's the polish!

Magnetic nail polish is made with small particles of iron that interact with a patterned magnet.

How cool is that?

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...