Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Labor Day



Memorial Day...
Independence Day...
Labor Day...


I try to keep my blogs similar for all three Patriotic holidays.

For Memorial Day, I posted a blog on Patriotic Nails,

for Independence Day, I posted a blog on Patriotic Hair,

and for Labor Day, I am posting this blog...

A blog about Patriotic Make-Up.


You can use all three
and make a true Patriotic statement of your own!

Like I said,
any of these postings can work for any Patriotic holiday!

Here is a video I found on YouTube
with the best Patriotic make-up I have seen anyone come up with!

Simple and to the point!




See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Have a safe and great Labor Day
and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...