Thursday, August 02, 2012

Fresh Cucumber Melon



Bodycology

Fresh Cucumber Melon


I absolutely love this smell.
This body cream contains aloe vera, shea butter, and vitamins C & E.

Bodycology is available at most drug and grocery stores.

This body cream has a thick, white formula that sinks in quickly
and makes your skin feel quite soft.  It moisturizes well!

It is an affordable option if you want a hand cream to keep in your purse,
it's the perfect size (any size of the product).

I have used this brand many times before.  I would recommend this for everyone.
Crisp relaxing smell.

Go try it!

See you next time,

HJ

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...