Sunday, August 12, 2012

Floral Week


Hey everyone!

Just giving a heads up of what we've got in store for you this week.


This weeks theme is FLORAL.
 (My mother would be so proud. Haha.)

As much as I hated floral as a kid,
I realized that I can transform floral in a very fashionable way
(without going overboard).

The trick with floral is not to wear it from head-to-toe,
unless you're creating a Halloween costume.

I enjoyed creating this week for you,
I hope you enjoy it too!

 See you next time

Meredith

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...