Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rainbow Toes

Today, I could not settle for just one color,
so I used FIVE :)

But, instead of using my fingers,
I used my TOES!!!!!

Products:


Big Toe - Wet n Wild Megalast 214C -
I Red A Good Book/Ballon Rouge, $1.99


Index Toe - N.Y.C. (New York Color) -
Color Bright Nail Enamel 256B08 - 
Mystic Magenta, $0.99


Middle Toe - Jordana Nail Polish 968 -
Mellow Yellow, $2.25


Ring Toe - N.Y.C. (New York Color) -
Long-Lasting Nail Enamel 118A - 
Big Money Frost, $0.99


Pinky Toe - O.P.I. Nail Lacquer -
Blue Shatter, $4.30

www.opi.com

HOW TO:




See you next time,

Hope

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...