Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cotton On




The weekend after July 4th, I decided to go on a mini-vacation.

The perfect weekend to get away
and just relax.

Took a two hour drive north,
caught up with some old friends
and did plenty of shopping!

But, not just any shopping...
I only went to store I don't have near me.

Such as MAC Cosmetics, Cotton On, Tillys, etc.


Well, for this great steals blog,
I am writing about Cotton On.



A great store, very simple clothing,
very easy to mix-and-match.

I bought a navy blue short sleeve
scoop neck shirt for $5.
Originally $13.

Affordable designs for the latest trends.

New Season is now available.

I will definitely be shopping here again soon!

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...