Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beach Waves



I have got thick long hair that is naturally wavy.

This "How To" is for the days that I want
some extra curl without much effort.

Once I am out of the shower and my hair is still damp
(no dry parts) I apply a marble amount size of

(You can visit their site to see which product works for you).


Biolage leave in conditioner cream to my hair
(my hair is past my shoulders and that amount is enough).

Next, I ring my hair again to catch any extra water I may have missed
before putting it up.

Then I twist and place it in a bun.
Do not blow try; let dry naturally.
(Otherwise you'll be welcoming some extra frizz).

*Drying naturally varies on thickness of hair for each person*

Once your hair is dry, take your hair out.

Viola!

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...