Thursday, July 12, 2012

Barbie Pink


Pink...need I say more?

My best friend had this amazing pink nail polish that I wanted to try out.

Product:
N.Y.C. (New York Color) -
Color Bright Nail Enamel 256B08 Mystic Magenta, $0.99


I wanted to see if this nail polish would look the same as in the bottle
(as we all know some colors do not).

I needed to use two coats,
since I have mentioned in earlier blogs, N.Y.C. is kind of watery,
but looks GREAT!


Any suggestions for designs with this nail polish?


See you next time,

Hope

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...