Saturday, June 23, 2012

Viva La Juicy



When I purchase a new smell of purfume, I buy the smallest bottle possible first.

Why?

Well...

There is no point of spending anywhere from $25-$80 on purfume you are not going to wear that much.

Plus, having a compact size,
you can take it anywhere with you.

During the time you have the smallest bottle of whatever purfume you have purchased,
make a mental note of:
  1. how many times you use the product.
  2. how many times someone compliments you.
  3. how many times people have asked you who you are wearing AND where to get it.
Well, the most current purfume I have purchased is

Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray.

I purchased the smallest bottle I could find (fits inside my hand) - 
equip with a roller ball for just $19. (I purchased mine from www.ulta.com.)

If you have always liked this product and want a decent price for a bigger size,
go to: www.kohls.com.

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...