Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sally Hansen





Product:
Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color #160 Mauve It, $4.95



The amazing thing about this nail polish
is that when the directions says
"one coat, one stroke for quick and easy application,"
they weren't lying.


All I need on my nails is one stroke and IT IS enough.
It dries completely within a minute.


I've had two bad noticeable things about the Insta-Dri nail polish.
1. It sometimes chips after 24 hours of wear.
2. If you leave it on too long and go to remove it, it kinda dyes your nails.
Even after nail polish remover used TWICE, my nails still looked tinted.


But, nothing another color of polish can't fix! :)
(I've only had that experience with this brand).






See you next time,

Hope

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...