Saturday, June 09, 2012

Jessica Simpson




I found this amazing purse a few months ago.  I was wondering around a secondhand store
looking for some "great steals" and I found one.  An AMAZING one!

I saw this nice looking leather purse hanging up on the wall.
I asked one of the store clerks to get it down for me, since well, I can't reach nine-foot ceilings.
Once I was able to get my hands on it, I realized it was a Jessica Simpson purse. 

 
A real one, not a knockoff.

I swear I heard the ANGELS singing!

I have ALWAYS wanted one, but they are quite out of my price range.
Except this one had an amazing price, ONLY $25.
Who would pass that up?!





See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...