Thursday, June 28, 2012

Aruba & Scarlett



Patriotic Nails

Products:

Essie: Aruba Blue - a frosty sapphire blue

Essie: Scarlett O'hara - a dark, ruby-red for the darling


HOW TO:


Same idea, but I am going to be giving the 'HOW TO'
with the colors flipped from this picture above.

1. Paint all your nails (excluding ring fingers - as seen above) with red.

2. Paint your ring fingers with blue.

3. Apply a clear top coat.

Ta-Da!
Patriotic Nails ready for the 4th of July!

See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Have a great and safe 4th of July and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...