Friday, June 01, 2012

Weekend Getaway





 Hi Everyone!

I decided to do a piece on Weekend Getaway...since I am going away tomorrow for a mini vacation!

I created this outfit on www.polyvore.com


Weekend Getaway



By Malene Birger pink shirt, 499 DKK
Esprit blue shorts, €40
Shoes, €44
Prada handbag, £1,065

PINK...need I say more?

Weekend with the girls...shopping the stores that aren't in your own town. (hint hint)

You could wear this outfit with silver, gold or some other bold color accessories.
Remember to wear eye catching colors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the great things about Polyvore, is that each item (well, most) have a link to where to buy them and how much they are, if you are planning on having a shopping spree online.
See you next time,

Hope Jennings

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...