Sunday, May 20, 2012

Starting wtih a Fizzle...

Hello Everyone,




I just want to give a little run down of how I am going to be presenting this blog.

I enjoy giving myself manicures, messing around with different styles with my hair, and experimenting with the indefinite colors and designs that make up has to offer.  I will try my hardest to get pictures up in a timely manner.

Everyday I will be writing about something different: make up reviews, how-to's, etc.

I will also try to leave little post-it reminders for myself to write down exact product and supply information of everything I use.  I will be sure to write the lowest possible price of these items, as well as provide a website link if available.

Any questions and suggestions are welcome.





See you next time,

Hope Jennings



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...