Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pink Edge



Products:
Wet n' Wild - Wild Shine French White Creme 449C, $2.19
China Glaze - 094 Naked 70304, $4.90


I used the white as my base color
and my pink as my design color.
(But, you can swap the colors for a unique look).


To help make the design, I used scotch tape.

I wanted the pink to look like it made its way around my finger tips,
only touching certain parts as if it were rolled onto my nails edges.



MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!


:::WARNING:::
If you leave the tape on the base coat for too long,
it may peel some of the nail polish off while trying to
remove the tape to reveal your newest creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...