Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BHCosmetics

NEW Favorite Make-Up site:

www.BHCosmetics.com!





You can customize your own eyeshadow palettes.  120 unique colors and you can arrange them in either six or fifteen magnetic (how cool is that) palette cases.

So, you can keep refilling your favorite colors when you run out.

Plus, they are super cheap if you hit them up during their sales.  So go and pick out what you like, write it down and keep an eye on the products you like (look for sales) and Cha-ching!

I think if you wait to get the eye shadows on sale, I would definitely pay full price on lips, face and brushes (I've seen them more expensive at other places).  Go take a look at the brush sets.

It all depends on what you need and what really stands out to your WANTS!

If you view the "Look Book" (my fav), you can view the past years make-up how-to's.

This website is a definite must see!

See you next time,

Hope

Happy Shopping

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...