Friday, June 01, 2012

Memorial Day!

Memorial Day

Red, White and Blue

This is a nail blog to go with any fashion you choose for today.


Products:
Wet 'n Wild's Megalast - 214C I Red a Good Book/Balloon Rouge, $1.99
Wet 'n Wild's Wild Shine - French White Creme, $0.99
O.P.I. Nail Lacquer Blue Shatter, $4.30


HOW TO:

All nails except ring fingers are red.


Next, paint both ring fingers white.


After all nails are completely dried, apply a piece of tape down the middle of the ring finger nail and paint one side red and the other side blue.

Next, remove the piece of tape after completing the red and blue coats and let dry.


Now, you are ready to show off your patriotic nails for Memorial Day!


See you next time,

Hope

Happy Memorial Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...