Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Gwen Stefani

L'Oreal Paris Gwen Stefani




In January 2011, singer and fashion designer,
Gwen Stefani became L'Oreal Paris' newest spokesperson.

During my high school years, she was one of my role models.
Not afraid to be herself and show off her edgy but yet classical look.

This stylish star, known for her signature platinum blonde hair and red lip stick,
is the face of the cosmetic brand's new Infallible Le Rouge lip color campaign.


As I mentioned in my last blog briefly,
Gwen Stefani is the face of the Infallible Lip Gloss.


L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss, $9.99

   


This blog I will be mentioning the lip stick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick, $9.99

go to: www.ulta.com

Available in 35 shades.

Unlike the lip gloss (only lasting 8 hours), this offers 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition color and shine, while hydrating your lips.

Be sure to check out all 35 shades of lipstick,
as well as all 20 shades of lip gloss.



I also created a outfit that would match Gwen Stefani's make up.

Gwen Stefani



See you next time,

Hope

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...