Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gator Colors - UF

Gator Colors

University of Florida Spirit
http://www.ufl.edu/



Not my choice of colors,
they were the only two colors (that I have) that were
bold enough to pull of this look.

Products:
O.P.I. Nail Lacquer Blue Shatter, $4.30
N.Y.C. (New York Color) Long-Lasting Nail Enamel 112A -
Times Square Tangerine Creme, $0.99




The design I chose to try with these colors is a football laces look,
which I have never done before.

So, I will be using the same bold blue from the 'Memorial Day' blog.

HOW TO:

First, paint all nails Tangerine and let dry completely.
(I only needed one coat).
Next, place pieces of tape in a football laces pattern on a finger of your choice.
Next, use the Blue Shatter polish over the tape.  Use a good amount of
polish on the brush (remember your painting around the tape) and let dry completely.



Next, remove the tape carefully.
Finally, put a clear coat on to seal the polish.



See you next time,

Hope

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...