Friday, May 25, 2012

City Updo



One of my biggest things that I enjoy: designing outfits.

So, if you have not heard of this website, it is called POLYVORE.

AWESOME WEBSITE!

Many of you might have already spent long nights and weekends on this site,
I know I have.


The cool thing about Polyvore, is that when you create an outfit,
sometimes it will tell you where to find those items.

Listing stores, prices, and sometimes links to online companies.

All you have to do is go to www.polyvore.com.  Simple.


I have only made a few complete outfits myself, but I like to share them and get ideas from everyone to see if they would wear the outfit I created, change a particular item, or suggest something else.  I like to get everyone’s input.

So, here is one of the outfits I designed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for every comment and always try to answer everybody. If you are waiting for a reply, please check back, I will only answer questions on this blog. Please include your blog link so I can check it out, I love commenting and supporting new blogs! Thank you so much for stopping by! Every single comment is appreciated♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...